Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2017

- The Abandoned Doll -

One sad evening in eyes full of tears.
I found a missing doll from my childhood years.
Once upon a time she was the one who listened to my silly babyish words with a smile &
the one who gave me an unconditional love that worthwhile.
But today she is just a trashy doll that dumped alone to a dark corner
without love, attention or an owner.
She was covered in mud & dust.
But "what a surprise..."
Her smile was still sparkling through the dirt like stardust.
Suddenly.,
My tearful eyes dried like it was caught by an endless drought within seconds.
Because the doll once learnt from me taught me a practical life lesson to not to get hurt over the things we lost but to be happy with what we have.

- Sachini


No comments:

Post a Comment

Savage Destiny