Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2017

- Love Story Written by Numbers -

You are my circular love.
which made me a fool by allowing me to chase after the end.
Then I realized that my love for you is endless When I arrived at the same place I've begun
In your perception, I'm a negative number which is numerically higher but extremely small in value.
In your equation, I'm just an error showed up to subdue the positive value of your life.
But according to my principles, together we are an asymmetric polygon with different angles.
We will never coincide.
But even under lots of incompatibilities, shortcomings & disagreements, we still represent a shape that can only be separated by a weak edge.

- Sachini 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much darling..💕💕💕💕
    Nice to see you in here...💟💟💟💟

    ReplyDelete

Savage Destiny